Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New board
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][cool]Hi Guys, Added a new board [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]"Fly Fishing & Tying knots". [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Feel free to post any knot that that works for you. Meanwhile I will transfer those discussed in the past to the new board.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Ahhhh Knots![laugh]
[signature]
ahhh, knuts.
[signature]
we are getting scary around here.. knots.. knuts.. LOL..you two are real knot knuts.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][cool]Well there are a lot of fly fisher people out there that have a limited resource of knots. They may have been tying knots by route not knowing anything about it's strength or endurance. So perhaps through the expertise of our regular contributors to this forum we may help them gain a bit more knowledge about which knots to tie & under what condition it can be best used.[Wink][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Oh I absolutely agree.. I know I use a few a lot.. some I know but dont use much and it never hurts to be reminded what to use when.. especially the comparisons on knot strength and reliability.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]