Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President of peta wants to be barbecued.
[size 2]I found this thought ya'll might get a kick out of this[/size]

[size 2]===========================[/size]
[size 2][/size]

[size 2]The leader of a prominent U.S.-based animal rights group said she had drawn up a will directing that her flesh be barbecued and her skin used to make leather products in protest at man's ill-treatment of animals. [/size]

[size 2][/size][font "arial"]

Ingrid Newkirk, 53, president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), said on Thursday she had chosen to donate her body to her organization for use in a variety of startling protests.

Newkirk also suggested her feet be removed and made into umbrella stands similar to those made from elephant feet that she had seen as a child. [/font]
[signature]

this proves the gal is way out of touch with reality , someone commit her to the ha-ha hotel !

she wouldn't make for a very good leather , she's too thin skinned !

the bbq thing , the lady is definatley in need of some serious theropy , i feel sorry for her .
[signature]
thats what i thought, she (well all of peta) is out of touch of reality, who can eat veggie burgers on the grill? i cant think of a thing she will be good for other then bait for some bottom feeder,
[signature]
I will donate the barbique sause, there are some hungry lions in the detroit zoo who dosnt care where its cairen comes from,

that lion has no misconceptions of what food is[Wink]
[signature]
That would be flesh put too good use, then the hyena could clean up whats left of her....

think the zoo in Baghdad could use her too
[signature]
i got a big laugh out of that !
[signature]