Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Walleyes
Here is what I read from what you are writing...

Are YOU the one that is putting walleyes in the lakes????????????

From what I read???? Just asking ????
[signature]
thats a good 1 cliff. hell no i thought it was you movin them up the river. some one is or did or as tubedude said they were up the river already. thing is i know that part of the river very well between dc and nelle. chuck and i have fished it for 25 plus yrs. there is a spot no walleye can pass to go up the river. 6 ft drop with no way around it. so i realy dont beleive they swam myself. to many killer gravle bars just above charleston bridge to keep swimming farther. just my thoughts. i herd the dwr caught some guys like 5 yrs ago trying to do just this. you ever or anyone else remmember that?
[signature]
simple fly??? I'm offended. You spin deer hair much?

Dud
[signature]
I remember that as well. It was sometime after the reservoir was filled, but before it was opened for fishing in 1995. Someone was caught near Jordanelle Reservoir with live walleye in a cooler or livewell, and the DWR believe it was destined for Jordanelle.
[signature]
i did back in the day. got board after 1 million flies give take 1. lol[Wink]
[signature]
Just a couple of things from crossineyes comments. Firts off, there are still more then enough snags (brush) in swim beach to keep all of us occupied for probably another 20 years! And as for Walleyes in Jordanelle..... RIGHT ON! Cant wait to go up there and try for them. That will be a kick a@# Walleye Res. And close to home. When do you want to meet up there Ken? lmao[laugh][Wink][cool][fishin]

I sure wish i knew who did this. I would like to thank them!!!!!!!
[signature]