Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia Articles for Magazine Needed
[size 3]
[left]Hey Hey. Is everyone ready for Fishing Season!! I know I wouldn’t mind gettin’ my butt out there and catchin’ a mess!! Heck, I’d be happy enough just getting out of the office and spending the afternoon doing absolutely nothing.
[left]

[left]PICTURES & STORIES (NEEDED)

[left]Yes, even a couple of stretched tales of your experiences (hunting and fishing) with pictures and tag line (s).
[left]

[left]I did want to take the time right now and kind of give everyone an idea of a couple of ideas and specs of what we need happen to get your pics and stories published in the magazine.

[left]
[left]PICTURES:

[left]We are in need of your pictures with 1/2 sentence tag lines. I want to see images with local people. Not just the trophy. You and your fish, deer, squirrel, bullfrog, etc. These pictures can be mailed in or if digital, (preferred), can be emailed with that tag line (s). Make sure these digital images are High Resolution. This is usually the high pixel setting on your digital camera. The one that allows you to shoot the FEWEST amount of images. They take up a lot of room and you may only be able to email 1 at a time (with tag line (s), but they’re so much clearer. Otherwise, if it’s a normal picture make a dupe and postally send it to us with a couple of informative lines about it. Who, What, Where, When and HOW.......
[left]

[left]STORIES:
Oh yes, "HOW". This is where a good story is born. We all have one or if we’re lucky, several. Tell me in 400 to 800 words that cool story that the kids OR parents want you to repeat. We all want to hear it!! These can be emailed as well or written and mailed in. Please make sure to include an image or 2 or 3 about this event (s), with tag line (s). Try your best to keep it stories about fun and/or interesting hunting and fishing trips around the region. Keep those stories & pictures coming in. Remember, this is your magazine. All my contact info (address/email address) is in www .gssmagazine com.
THANK YOU
[/size]
[signature]