Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to site
Just thought I would say hello. Not new to forums but someone directed me to this one. Been in Western Colorado the last 20 years and have friends in Utah. Fish some tournaments at Powell but my main fishing focus is walleye and Pike. Grew up in Wabasha, MN and spent my senior year and college years in North Dakota and have lived in Wyoming, Montana,and Wisconsin as well. Work for a major Outdoor Outfitter and fishing and hunting is my life. Poked around and it looks like you have a bunch of great guys on here.

Tight Lines!
[signature]
Also if anyone wants any tips if you jump the State line feel free to pm me. I don't give it out to the entire www.[cool]
[signature]
Hi there Dukman and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for introducing yourself. Look forward to hearing of your fishing escapades and maybe seeing a picture or two.
[signature]
Thanks! I'm in the Starvation Tournament this weekend with some of my staff and colleagues..I'll post pics and give an update.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Dukman, I hope your tournament went well. WH2
[signature]
[quote DUKMAN]Thanks! I'm in the Starvation Tournament this weekend with some of my staff and colleagues..I'll post pics and give an update.[/quote]

Forum Junkie[blush] :poke:
[signature]
Hey DUKMAN,
[signature]