Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing invite for tomorrow 6/20/08
Seeing if anyone is interested in going fishing tomorrow. I am headed off overseas and trying to squeeze in one last trip before I deploy. I am thinking UL for some cats but, I'm open for any ideas. I don't have a boat but, I am very willing to pitch in for gas. I do have a float tube and that is what I am planning on using. I drive a Honda Pilot so I can accomodate a few as well. PM me and we will work out the details. I just want to get out of the house and enjoy a day on the lake before I go. I wish I could make it to catfest but, unfortunately I'll be gone by then. Hope to hear from you soon. I'll post in the fishing invite section as well.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#500050][size 5]I would love to take you to willard Friday, however I need to work on the Front Runner line and the alignment issues, If you want to go uo to Willard on Sat A.M. I would love to take you, not sure when you leave, any thing for some one that gives me the FREEDOM to fish were I may[cool], SATURDAY is open for me.[/size][/#500050][/font]
[signature]