Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belize saltwater fly fishing
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][inline sgs.jpg][Image: happy.gif]Here are three of the species of the grand slam. Can you provide a name for each?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
uhhhmmm fish one.. fish two.. and fish three??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Oh so close, but ahh, no cigar.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
actually the middle one looks like a mackerel.. maybe a bone fish.. the last one.. and this may sound weird.. looks like a piranah..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
The first looks like a Tarpon, the second maybe a Bone Fish and the third a Permit?
[signature]
I like your call on the tarpon there sis.. and I agree the second is probably a bone fish..

and I still say the third one looks like a pirahna.... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Well the FGD gets a gold star & the Mac has to stay after school. LOL Now we know Mac that you haven't been watching Familiar Waters hosted by Mike Pawlawski other wise you would have gotten a gold star too.[Image: bobwink.gif] [/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
ANd he even lives by the Ocean![bobhappy]
[signature]
well I tried.. cant win em all .. but I think sis may of looked things up on line.. LOL..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Just the permit, but DR is right, I watch Familiar waters[laugh]
Great episode this week...kind of a bloopers video. That football player get excited too and tries to muscle the fish in....lost more than landed.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Well according to one of my professors in college - I recall him saying that he had no objection to students making crib sheets for they first had to research the information, then condense it down in size as not to be detected. Subsequently in the process then probably knew more about the subject than those who studied in the normal fashion. Interesting theory. BTW he did mention that all hell would break loose if he caught anyone with a crib sheet. So Mac you could have Googled for the answer according to my old Prof. [Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I probably would of done that if I had thought of it.. but wanted to answer your.. uuhhmm challenge.. LOL.. but now we know..

just ya'll watch out on the next quizz.. just call me crib MacFly.. LOL

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]
[center][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]
[center][Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
[sly] thought you might like that.. LOL

MacFly [cool]
[signature]