Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey-do's
Anyone wanna trade lists ?
I have only a couple more dozen pines to get down , then some stump grinding , stup pulling , logs to remove , Remove the old deck ,put up a new deck , and then do a little interior remodeling .
[signature]
sure, I will traid ya my short list...[Image: scaredworried.gif]

I have to feed the;

[ul][li]chickens[/li][li]guinies[/li][li]ducks[/li][li]phesants[/li][li]turkeys[/li][li]fish[/li][li]me[/li][/ul]I have to clean

[ul][li]my room[/li][li]the spare room[/li][li]the kitchen[/li][li]the bathroom[/li][li]the front porch[/li][li]the living room[/li][li]defrost the freezer[/li][li]my tool shed[/li][li]my other tool shed[/li][li]my car port[/li][li]do my winter time food shopping "Restocking"[/li][/ul]Shed 1

[ul][li]I have to jack up my shed to get it out of the ground[/li][li]put a new roof on it[/li][li]replace blown down sidding[/li][/ul]shed 2

[ul][li]I have to fill the other shed with 10 inches of sand because I cant jack it up[/li][li]I have to paint two more sides[/li][li]I have to replace facia board[/li][li]put on a new door, "just built two days ago"[/li][/ul]Fence

[ul][li]I have two fences to paint[/li][li]both fences have to restood with new post[/li][li]one has to have concreet blocks pulled out before it can be worked on[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]I have two trees to take down[/li][li]I have two rain barrols to make[/li][li]I have a lawn mower needs a new muffler[/li][li]my garden needs weeds pulled[/li][li]grass needs to be cut[/li][li]watter needs to be haulled up from the lake for my garden[/li][li]subdivision needs a new dock and guess who gets to build it?[/li][li]the two easments need their lots cut[/li][li]one easment needs brush haulled away[/li][li]One picknic table needs to be repaired[/li][li]bench needs to be scraped and painted[/li][li]boat needs new gear lube. [/li][/ul]
[signature]
I see a new camper....[:p]

I like the chiper, where did you find it, wouldnt mind haveing one that size around my house....
[signature]
Ilike your list [cool] . I'll post a pic of the front of the house , still in the works .
The chipper was sitting on the side of the road in harison with a 4-sale sign on it last fathers day , roosterfish and I headed over to the manistee and saw it sitting there on the way over .
On the way back that evening billy had to relive himself at the McDonalds and it was still on the side of the road across the street .
I walked over and the price said $95.00
Pulled the choke and gave it a pull and she fired right up .
People had pulled over and looked at it all week the guy said and then left , he guessed they figured it was broken , I was the first to give it a try .
He needed room in his garage for his new boat .

The seller , well he's running for judge of gladwin /clare countys .
[signature]
Had to drop the yard level 18" for zoning , then refill with topsoil . "Flood zone" can you belive it ? Me on top of a hill [crazy] .
Were filling in the side of the hill for parking and the old parking in front of the house will become a lawn .The retaining wall should be finished in about a week . Another 30 yards of fill dirt should do the trick and then a few loads of crushed concrete before we asphalt it .

Gutters will be going up this weekend , so will the rest of the front lawn and a few fruit trees . More pines will fall by friday evening in the back .

The old deck in back comes out next week , the new deck begins in a couple weeks .The old deck is being recycled , the wood will be used to make some confortable deer blinds [cool] .

Stumpgrinding is going to be the worst of it , I'm not looking forward to that chore at all .
[signature]
wow, I hardly reconized the place. I would have droven right on by.....

lots of work there movin dirt, By hand?

hope this the last time they mess with ya till after the big retirement....

did you have to do all that because of the new siding?
[signature]
The county said I had to lower the ground level by 8" because I live in a flood zone . WHO'DA THUNK IT , 17' ABOVE THE ROAD ON A HILL AND 8" WILL STOP THE FLOODWATERS , LOL !

All the dirt is being shoveled by hand and I have the sore back to prove it [Image: happy.gif] .

The siding just boosted the taxes we pay [crazy] .

The rest of the work we are doing is just for ourselves .
[signature]
I've given up on lists. Doesn't matter if I finish off the list or not because another one magicaly appears the next day. [Wink]
[signature]
And another tree felled today , the branches are all chipped .
I then trimmed off the first 30' of branches off tomorows tree that will be comming down .
The list gets a little longer every time I look at it . Fix the well , rewire the outdoor outlets for a 50 amp plug
order more fill dirt , move the bushes , and here's a hoot , figure out a way to keep the deer out of the yard [crazy] !!!!
[signature]
aint that the trouth, that's why I have a waiting list, that is a list of things to do waiting to get on the list of things to do...[:p]
[signature]