Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pine veiw report
had some fon yesterday with my boy and utwalleye. chuck and i caught fish cody had a smell on the ride home. tigers ranged from around 33 to like 36 didnt put a tape on 1. they get ti violant to be messin around when i can tell right off he ait worthy yet for a tape. fish hit top water and jointed rapalas in the mourning . caught 1 bass at dusk on the top water. so 5 tigers and 1 bass. ken[fishin]
[signature]
I would have much wrather been up there than what i was doing.[:/]
Nice job guys.
It wasn't a total loss though i got to go look at 2 possible new boats. Hopefully it works out and i am on the water by saturday.[Smile]
[signature]
Heading up in the morning, can I ask where you were fishing at?
[signature]
Nice catch, were there alot of skiers ?
[signature]
i wish you were with us as well. would have had someone who something about thease guys with us. 3 yrs ive fished it and still know nothing about this fish. sure ive caught them every time out but it has to be moore luck than any knowing of the fish. imgoing to have to break down and get some infisherman vids on these fish i guess to lern how. ya i saw the boat very nice!!! great upgrade man! new toys rock!!!![Wink]
[signature]
sorry i havent checked the board till today. if you go back. try j 13 papalas in perch and black or white buzz baits. fish were in 9 to 11 ft.[Wink]
[signature]
One of these days i will be able to make it with you guys.[Wink]
[signature]
now that the top water is going how long will they be hitting them? thats way neeter than on rapalas. or trolling. splush!!![cool]
[signature]
They will go into september on topwater.
[signature]