Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam's 30 Pound Starvation Carp
I am posting this pic for Cam. I assumed your name is Cam from your email address, sorry if that's wrong bro. Way nice fish. Congratulations and thanks for posting. BTW you should sign up and become a member of BFT. Again, killer carp catch. Tell us the details of the fight, bait etc.

Good Carp Fishing, Kayote

[Image: l36937.jpg]
[signature]
I'm reading the tape measurement of that carp... so that's 39 inches long? Can you imagine something bigger out there?![shocked][shocked]
[signature]
The state record is only 32 pounds. Cam, how good a scale did you use?. Did you release it? Could be a state record or C&R record. Too cool.

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
Doesn't look like he released it... it's got dribble of blood on the concrete, and looks dead to me.
[signature]
That doesn't mean it was dead. Heck, that described me last friday night. LMAO Just kidding. Don't want the AA crowd looking for me.

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
Nice fish. I bet he put up a good fight. What kind of bait,line and what area? Sign up and become a member, it is well worth it. Lots of info to be had.
[signature]
well i gone and done it ,NOW IM A MEMBER..anyway this fish was caught on a lucky craft flash minnow 110 at the inlet at starvation res. it weighed 32# on a bathroom scale and probably would be a new state record ,if i wanted my name next to a carp [Sad]but i dont and really could care less about that record book crap it weighed 32# after it sat in the boat all day and dried up , kind of stunk a bit too[:/][:/]anyway i look forward to talking to meeting a few of ya Happy Fishing CAM [Smile]oh ya i fought it for a good 30 minutes and it broke the net too, all with 12# test
[signature]
It's a little hard to read but it looks like a 34 inch carp. Either way a nice fish.

So what did you do with the fish.
[signature]
Welcome aboard, nice carp. I'm sure he put up quite a stink! Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
fishandbake, welcome to the site!! nice carp-TIBBZZ-
[signature]