Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching a bunch of Walleyes
For the past 3 weeks I have been fishing 5 times and each time I have been catching a lot of walleye here in Colorado. In fact 3 weeks ago was the first time I have caught a walleye in Colorado and now I can't keep them off my line. It is a great feeling though. I have been catching them with jig heads with a half of a worm.
[signature]
Thats great. Keep it up, never get even with the Walleyes as the bite will get harder.
[signature]
HEY, JASON, WHERE IN COLORADO HAVE YOU BEEN CATCHING THE WALLEYE? ANY SIZE TO THEM? LAKE OR RIVER? TROLLING OR CASTING?

I'VE ATTATCHED A PHOTO OF MY RECENT TRIP TO LAKE ERIE OUT OF CONNEAUT, OHIO
CLICK ON IT.................

THE HUMMINGBIRD
[signature]
Good Job Jason, Keep Up The Good Work
[signature]
I live in little Maquoketa, Iowa and I visit the dam every now and again and I know that it is a hotspot for Walleye. The area I'm fishing there all the time produces hardly any fish, to be honest I've never caught one there, but the other side of the dam is supposed to be golden. If I could only grab my self a flat bottom to get to the other side. Although a friend of mine went there on foot somehow and got about 3 walleye.
[signature]
i live and fish lakes that have walleye in them here in TN but have never caught one. a buddy of mine snagged one on a deep rebel craw one year. I know if i focused on smallmouth fishing i might be more likely to catch a walleye, but i stay too shallow to catch any walleye is my problem! :S
[signature]