Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue catfish in bear river?
yeah i didnt think about the registered thing. thats why i can see it and i guess no one else can. yeah i saw that at the pond people coming back in one day but leaving with over there limits. Sadly alot of them didnt speak english so even yelling at them didnt help. the dwr spent all that money but didnt once patrol it from what i could see when i was there. oh well i hope that cat made it to spawn but i highly doubt it. i do remember the guys in the truck saying they were blues. thats why i thought it. the haze on the fish looked different than most channels i had seen. since i dont know much about cats i figured huh a new cat species cool.

oh by the way the care package made it safe and sound received it today. thanks alot those look great and they will be put to heavy use on these crappie.
[signature]
[cool]I understand. What the DWR guys said was that they had the "blues"...just knowing how quickly those fish would be extracted.

That pic of the taimen you sent was awesome. I'll post it here for everyone else to see. How would it be to get a shot at one of those? By the way, that doesn't look much like the middle Provo.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage1853204.jpg].
[signature]
yea im pretty sure its a bit different than the provo. one being a fish large enough to eat you haha.

awesome picture though. has my blood pumping to get over there finally.
[signature]