Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which VA County do you Fish in the Most?
BigFishTackle.Com is offering a special contest for BFT members in Virginia!

1.Take the Poll.

2. Reply to this post with the type of fish you like to catch.

3. You're automatically entered to WIN a BigFishTackle.Com T-Shirt and Sticker! 2nd place gets a BFT sticker!

Make sure you take the poll AND reply to this post!

The Deadline is [#ff0000]July 21, 2008![/#ff0000] Good Luck!
[signature]
Mainly bass fish in the new river water ways and Clator lake, untill the weather gets hot then we cat fish.
[signature]
I like to fish for Blue Catfish in the Rappahannock River and Striped Bass in the Potomac. Legally, I guess the Potomac is actually Maryland fishing, but I launch the boat in King George County Smile

My personal bests are:
18LB Blue Cat
27LB Striper
[signature]
[fishin] I hunt down the infamous Flounder
along the CBBT!! They hid and I find them
most of the time !! The new 19 inch limit has
hampered me somewhat, but I still catch my
share. Going next week for 3 days, they better look out !!!

Capt.Skid
"ONE MO PASS"
[signature]

[signature]
Loudoun County. Bass fishing on the upper Potomac river from a kayak.
[signature]
[quote allingeneral]I like to fish for Blue Catfish in the Rappahannock River and Striped Bass in the Potomac. Legally, I guess the Potomac is actually Maryland fishing, but I launch the boat in King George County Smile

Turns out I joined this site about 2 years ago and it fell threw the cracks somehow, Then RICK sent me here from a link from his website ! I am out of the dark ages so to speak !

Jamie
[signature]
I used to enjoy bass fishing in Smith Mountain Lake until Blue Ridge Marine screwed up my Evinrude 175. Now it's wherever I can find accessible water.

frank cuoco
[signature]
This Mini Contest is now Over, but there's a brand new one for you to check out, so if you didn't win, [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=431430#p431430"]go here![/url]

Congratulations to our winners:

1st Place - BFT T-Shirt & Sticker - BigPapa
2nd Place - BFT Sticker - Hilmark

If you're a winner, send an email to us at [url "mailto:editor@firstlightnet.com?subject=BFT%20Mini%20Contest%20Winner%21"]editor@firstlightnet.com[/url] from the email address you used to register on BigFishTackle.Com!

[#bf0000]Be sure to include your current mailing address and if you won a shirt, your T-Shirt size![/#bf0000]

Thanks to everyone who participated and be SURE to check out our [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=431430#p431430"]new regional contest![/url] You could win a $50 or $25 Gift Card to Cabela's, just for coming up with poll questions!

Keep Fishin!