Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOUTHERNERS O.K. ?
TORNADO SEASON IS NOW OPEN FOR THE SOUTHERN MEMBERS , HOW YOU GUYS DOING ?
[signature]
This cant be good that we are not getting any replys. Hopefully the weather has cleared up and all the southerners are just out fishing!!!! Never been in a tornado and never want to either. After seeing those pics on the news over the last few day, god bless you people in Mid to south USA.
[signature]
Don't you mean easterners? JK Anyways, there ain't no twisters here in the canyonlands. Too many mountains. I bet even Yorkers and all those NE guys could have more twisters even with all those hills. I was just curious, what is a mountain to anyone over there in the rolling coutry?
[signature]
TWIN PEAKS [Wink] . TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY LOOKING AT EM' THAT'S FOR SURE !

I STARTED CLIMBING GRANITE HILLS ON THE N.E, COAST OF MAINE AS A KID .

SEEN MY SHARE OF LITTLE TWISTERS IN S.E. MICHIGAN TOO . BUT THEY ARE NOTHING COMPAIRED TO THE ONES I'VE SEEN ON THE NEWS .

I DROVE THRU A SMALL TWISTER IN 98' . NOTHING LIKE THOES HOLLYWOOD MOVIES . RADIOS DO NOT WORK IN A TWISTER AND BOATS CAN FLY WITHOUT A MOTOR . I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPASE EITHER , IT JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE . IT COUGHT A FEW PEOPLE AT A BEACH PRAVILION OFF GUARD TOO , THEY WERN'T SO LUCKY .
[signature]
[cool] got hit pretty hard here in dyersburg lots of damage to everything one hit my house tore roof up somme then we were flooded 3 times before it stopped
[signature]
I thought there was a storm going on down your way.

the phone was breaking up so bad last night I barly caught a word the last 2 minutes of of conversation.

that storm is suspost to hit here in michigan today some time. it seem to be taking its time getting here.

looks like some nice bass weather till the storm gets here.
[signature]
it hit us here , tons of needed rain , we were on the extreme end of fire danger .

our tornado alley in gladwin ( about 4 miles north of gladwin city ) had micro-bursts today , not quite a twister but some rotation . a lot of trees just blown into firewood and toothpicks . last year and the year before several amish houses were destroyed in the same area . all rebuilt within a week .
[signature]