Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing with the California Kid..
[cool][cool]Well fishing with prodigy 1290 who is from Cal., It was a pretty good day lots of bass and a great new friend, what more could you ask for...

We got to Jordanelle at 6:00 and on the water and hitting our first spot with top water lures, we got a couple of bass but not as many as we hoped...

We headed up the rock cliff arm and tried the top water some more but gave up on it and started throwing senko type baits and drop shot... We found the bass to be in school so we did our part to teach them what a hook was and how to pose for pictures...

Our biggest bass was only 3.+ lb most was around 1 1/2 lb but lots of fun...

I'll send a few pictures over to TD to post, he needs the work so he will earn all the money he makes on this site....[Wink][crazy]

TD if you get over worked do you get over time????[cool][sly]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good trip. Looks like the water level is staying up there. Glad the new friend scored some fish. But, what else when fishing with the master?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Glad to help with the pics. You keep catchin' the fish and takin' their pictures and I will make sure they get properly took care of.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Overworked? Maybe.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Overtime pay? Yeah...200% of nothin'. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]But, when I bring up the subject they just say[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]GET OVER IT.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If this wasn't so much fun I would give up the fame and fortune. But I would miss you. Yeah, right.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Looks real nice, water has cleared well.
[signature]
Hey I saw you up there. I was in my tube trying to find those bigger bass. But all I found was the small smallies.

Looks like you got into them more. I only had 8 for the day with 13" being the biggest. All came from senko baits. Drop shotting a 6" lizard like I had done so well on 2 weeks ago, didn't get a look.
[signature]
This site is just too much and its your fault, let me explain...

I have been PM from three other states about taking them fishing at the Nell, two down and this thursday will be the third...

All have been reading this site and like how it is run, this last fisherman is from Pennsylvania and should fly in on wednesday and we fish on thursday...

The modes on this site are doing a very great job and from me many thanks for a great site the best of BFT...
[signature]
Nice fish guys,Its easy to get business when you catch fish bassrods.
Thanks for sharing.looks like a real good time.
[signature]
It cleared up pretty good but now its down about 2' since friday....
[signature]
I had a great time out on the lake today, ive never caught that many fish in one trip in my entire life, lol. Thanks Cliff for taking me out, i had alot of fun. Hopefully we can do this again and thanks for the pics.

-Ricky
[signature]
We seen two tubers one was in a yellow I don't remember the color of the other one, but any way it was a little slow for us as well...
[signature]
With dropping water levels the bass are heading deeper...
And getting harder to find...
[signature]
It was a very fun day I wish we could have fished longer...
[signature]