Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank fishing from willard
Bahammamomma and I are going fishing at willard from the bank early on Saterday morning. Can any one tell me a good place to fish from. We are mostly going to chase cat fish. Also, what time can I get in to the lake? Can I get in any time night or day?
[signature]
[laugh]Hi - I fish from a boat but have a friend that does quite well from the bank, Go to the south marina there is a road that takes you around the south-west end of the lake. the place for cats is at the south-east end about 1/2 block from the boat ramp, just west of the restroom area, he has caught alot of cats there, I am sure there are many places for cats. using worms and giging with pearl white curly tailed plastics, good luck[Wink]
[signature]
On the North East corner you can reach some deeper water if you go out on the point opposite the outlet. You have to access it from south of the point kind of over by the Eagle Bowry or one of the camp grounds. You can park outside the park and walk in from that little dirt road North of the overpass for a small fee any time of day or night but the gates open at 6 am and close at 10 pm.
[signature]
Thanks to you both. I will try both places.
[signature]