Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB : CLAUDIO FIBER GLASS ROD
[font "Consolas"][fishin]WTB [CLAUDIO FIBER GLASS ROD]!! If you have them and want to sell or know where to find them please e-mail me at razvitecreme [at] yahoo.co.jp Thanx! FUSSA[/font]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there FUSSA and welcome to the BFT & the Fly Fishing forum. One of our Moderators Flygoddess has a few glass rod and may know where you can obtain one. Is the fly fishing in Japan pretty good?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
FUSSA, good luck on this one. They are rare, but a treasure for sure if you find one. They can be pricie.

Through checking with some friends on a Fiberglass forum, I have gotten that they were either a Fisher or a Phillipson blank.

As far as modern glass rated as the same quality, try McFarland (E glass) or Steffen Brothers (S glass)
FG
[signature]
Dryrod,

Thank you for the reply. I'll ask him.THANK YOU!!

Well, I just got back from HOKKAIDO(lake AKAN, Lake KUSSHARO) Fishing trip.I caught many rainbows,whitespotted chars with big Brown drake in size #8(Cripple,F.Nymph).
The biggest one I caught was 21 inch rainbow.Their average is around 15-20inch.
Flyfishing in HOKKAIDO at this time of the year is not too bad[Wink]!

Thanks again.

FS
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Flydoddess,[/size][/#008000][/font]

Thank you for the info.
I'll keep my eyes on the FORUM.

I prefer vintage fiberglass rod ever made in western.
such as Russ Peak,Ferdinand Claudio because their action is crisp(?).

I'll chaeck the both McFarland (E glass) and Steffen Brothers (S glass) though.Thank you so much.

Peak is the "PEAK".
I don't think I can buy Russ Peak so [crazy]....

Thank you again.

Tight Lines!!

FS
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hey there FUSSA - we would love seeing some pictures of places that you fish and also some of your catches.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I think if F, Claudio had lived longer he would have been a tough competitor for Peak.

Nice from what I hear, but very rare.[bobSad]

Stay in touch!
FG
[signature]
I found out they are definitely from Fisher Blanks.
[signature]
[center][inline Fussa.jpg]
Dryrod,

Here are pics fishing In LAKE KUSSHARO.
You believe it or not we have gooood rainbows(American -Japanese) over here in Japan!!

Lake AKAN next to the LAKE KUSSHARO is also pretty gooood!!
[signature]
FG ,

I agreewith that.
Saw CLAUDIO ROD once.
Yes, Pretty rare.

Plz keep in touch[Smile]

FS
[signature]
FG ,

Thanks for the info.
They are from Fisher blanks...
That's pretty interesting.

The CLAUDIO ROD I saw before was beautiful maroon in color with brown thread/golden hem. Just beautiful.

Thanks again.

FS
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Thanks FUSSA for the pics. BTW I imbedded your pictures in the post & lightened the waterscape photo. Hope that you don't mind. Nice looking Bows.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Dryrod,

Thank you!!
That's pretty good[Wink]

Thank you much

FS
[signature]