Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
hey whats up. I'm new to the site. Don't know a whole lot about fishing. Know some though. Looking to maybe get some info on fishing and learn some stuff. Message me if u have any interest in helping me out.
[signature]
Hi there daswaimsta & welcome to the BFT. What type of fishing is your preference? Spin, bait casting or fly fishing, fresh or salt water and fish species? We have so many forum here where you can get help. We will point you in the right direction. BTW are you from SoCal?
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome! I prefer bait fishing in freshwater lakes. Bait I use includes- nightcrawlers, mackerel, and just plain o' lures. I mostly just go for channel catfish or bass, concidering thats all the lake I go to really has (blue gal as well, but no need to catch that lol)

Yes I am from SoCal Smile
[signature]
Come on over to the California forum and say hi. There are several of us from SoCal. We have gotten together a few times to fish Corona Lake, Lake Elsinore and Laguna Niguel Lake.
[signature]
well actually I'm having some trouble navigating the forums here. Everytime I try to go to another forum, it says it cannot connect and its having problems. The only reason Iv'e been able to reply to your posts is by following the link in my email. Sad
[signature]
Try this link to the Ca forum. Let us know if you are still having problems navigating.
[signature]
yes the link works. Its just when I try navigating the forums on my own, it doesn't seem to want to work.
[signature]