Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey ( Ohio )
hi, my names james and im kinda new to this. Ohio has alot of good fishing spots and once u get to know the lake ur fishing at, its real good fishing. im just giving my opinion ; Indian Lake is one of the best fishing spot in ohio. It has largemouth, smallmouth bass, crappie, perch, walleye, saugeye, and an abundance of bluegill,. Its a hunt and peck type of lake cause the fish turn off easily during the hot day. Best time to start fishing would be around 5:30 - 6:00 am. Walleye are suspended and so r the perch. Get to know the lake cause ive been getting almost to limit on walleye on shore and on boat. Not to keen on the catfish cause they r hard fish to locate and mark during the summer, their pattern is tricky right now.

If you need any more info, contact me in reply please. Thank you for ur time.
[signature]
Hi there jamesbeste & welcome to the BFT. Sounds like you have a little gold mine [or fish mine] back there in Ohio. Might want to check out the Ohio boards. Just might meet some of your fishing buddies there. Here is a link to those boards:http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=46

[signature]