Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum - Florida
Hello forum members, My name is Captain Bruce. I live in Palm Beach county, Florida and work on a local drift boat in Lantana, Florida called the Lady K.

My "other" profession is as a fishing guide for fresh and salt water game fish. I have been fishing since the age of 3 and started commerical fishing with my father at age 10. My passion is teching others how to fish and ensure that folks have a wonderful bonding time with family while fishing.

Please watch for my fishing reports in my area under the saltwater forum and feel free to check out barjackfishing.com for the site of the Lady K, another place I post reports and photos of recent catches.

Fair winds and good fishing!

Capt. Bruce
[signature]
Hi there gonefishn2nite and welcome to the BFT. Look forward to hearing about the great fishing in Florida. Many years ago when I lived in SoFla I did a lot for pier fishing. Blues were my favorite catch. Might want to say hello to the guys that roam the Florida forum. Click this link for Fla. http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ategory=18
[signature]