Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They call me Unsinkable because........
[fishin] They call me Unsinkable because I go for long rides on Flats Boats. Let me encourage you to watch for us in the news . We are taking a Flats Boat (Intruder 21 by Dream Boats, Inc.) all the way from Boston, Mass to Paris, France. We estimate the trip at 4235 miles.
We did something like this before a year ago. We took the same boat all the way to Bermuda from North Carolina, then on to New York. 91547
It was a lot of fun. When I asked my Brother Bob to come with me again all the way this time he jumped on the opportunity.
Details can be seen at [url "http://www.CrossTheAtlantic.com"]www.CrossTheAtlantic.com[/url]
I am looking for support crew. Advance person, etc.
[signature]
I would normally say welcome to the site but it appears you have been here for almost a year now. Good luck on your quest of being an expect boat building and a guide. Looks like some fine boats from what I can tell, how do they handle big waves? WH2
[signature]
Thank you for the welcome. I love the pix of you and your catch. That is the whole idea, a flats boat that can run in only inches of water taking on big waves, even giant waves.
The movie was not my idea, but I love it. S-O-S: Most Dangerous Voyage.
On the last trip we got into some 8 - 9 footers a few hundred miles from shore. The boat seemed to do real well. We had big waves from several different directions during the trip. It was not too bad, actually a lot of fun.
Did you get a chance to watch all three videos at [url "http://www.crosstheatlantic.com"]www.crosstheatlantic.com[/url]
[signature]
Very impressive! I would be puking my guts out! It does look like the ultimate ride!
[signature]
You would not be sick, you would enjoy the ride, and the fishing especially for Tuna, Big Tuna.
[signature]
I finally got a chance to see all three videos but in the first one from Youtube I did not see your boat, am I missing something? Your boat looks impressive on how shallow of water it will go through, does it have a jet drive? WH2
[signature]
We use regular outboards.
[signature]
very nice
[signature]