Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salmon fun!
Hi people,
I'm new to the forum but I thought I'd get stuck right in with something you'll all enjoy!

This is a really fun little game that I found while browsing the web the other day called salmon survival:

I'm addicted to it lol! Not that I'm that good though - I bet some of you will easily beat my current high score of 845!

Hope you like it [cool]

Salmon Fun.. sorruy but I had to edit the link out of this post as it is in conflict with BFT posting policy. If a site has a forum such as the one you posted it cannot be posted on the open forum.

MacFly
[signature]
Salmon Fun..

Welcome to the BFT ! This is a great site to share stories and experiences with anglers who have like interests. We look forward to future posts from you. [Smile]

BFT policy does not allow for the posting of links where there is a conflicting forum, therefore I edited your post and removed the link.

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
???
I'm not sure I follow you! I was just trying to spread a little fun.
Seems a bit of a shame that you feel the need to remove it...
[signature]
also I just had a look at the site that I posted and it's a blog or something - doen't even have a forum. so I don't really see what the problem is.
oh well, it's your site I guess. Do what you want with it
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hi there Salmon_Survivor Unless the blog is on [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.fishing.net/"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]www.fishing.net[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4], or [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.fishing.us/"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]www.fishing.us[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] we will treat it as a competing forum. This is one of the guidelines set up by the owner of the BFT. I hope that you understand our position. BTW we do appreciate your interest in the BFT.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome aboard salmonsurvivor and thanks for your contributions here to this board.

It takes time to get used to all the little rules but it is important to read them as soon as you can.

Please feel free to share anything you have here. We do like to have fun too.[cool]
[signature]