Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BIG ONES will be Hittin' HARD!
Looking to see who is ready to go with me and a few friends to tackle the great north.

[font "Times New Roman"]IT’S TIME! Let’s catch some fish – A LOT of them and BIG ONES! [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Planning a trip for early/mid September 12-17th four days of fishing and two days of travel.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]There will a few of us going – 10 total is the plan so we can do daily “mini tournaments.” It’s a great way to try and convince the significant other that if you fish well you could pay for half of your trip. I will figure out exact details on the “tournaments” as we get closer but the plan is 50/boat/half day or we may lower it to 50/boat/day (2 people per boat) and this allows for two categories…it will be largest fish for the morn/eve (or whole day – depending on feedback I get) and also allow for the category of a specific species for that time frame too (such as pike, muskie, walleye or bass) – each of the two categories will split the “pot.”[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Example: 50/boat/half day – 25/fisherman/half day.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]10 people * 25/person = 250.00[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Morning would be largest fish and largest walleye. When we come in for lunch and weigh fish the largest walleye takes half the pot (125.00) and then lets say someone catches a pike larger than the walleye that person would get (125.00).[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]This makes a four day total of payouts at 2000.00 or if we do 50/boat/day it would be 1000.00 total payout for the four days of fishing – yeah FUN, some challenge and teamwork!![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]The trip currently is intended for southern Ontario Canada at Nielsens lodge as I want to make sure we have the best value possible for a trip ( a lodge that is all inclusive – boat, gas, food all 3 meals, lodging, bait – everything but tips). It is a beautiful flyin lodge with 5 portage lakes as well as Rowan as the main lake (recommended by In-Fisherman). There are 5 main large fish species – intended species are Muskie, Pike, Walleye, Largemouth Bass, and lake trout.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Let me know of any questions you may have. I figure the starting of school, archery season and such may play a factor for schedules as well as Memorial Day so September will be better than August.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]NEED TO KNOW your interest and best timeframe – as well as what timeframe will not work. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Pricing is as follows below (flight to MSP depends on when you book and airline)[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Flight to Minneapolis 325/person[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]5 nights/4days – (EVERYTHING incl flyin to lodge) – 1000/person + tax and tips[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]1st night will be in a hotel and we will fly to lodge at 8:30am on 13th[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Rental car and gas divided by 4 people – 80/person[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]TOTAL for trip 1405.00 + tax and tips[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]The thing to remember is in my travels for fishing there is a direct correlation between pricing and quality of fishing most of the time – usually cheaper trips have much more fishing pressure as they are on very easy access lakes. Also there are very expensive trips – they usually have better food and very nice guides. I feel we will be going on the best value trip possible with great fishing, moderate amenities and unguided (the lodges give you maps and direction along with the “hot spots”)[/font]
[url "http://www.nielsensflyinlodge.com/"][font "Times New Roman"]http://www.nielsensflyinlodge.com/[/font][/url]
[font "Times New Roman"]This will give you an idea of the type of place the trip would include, what is needed, and the kinda fishing.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Please let me know of any questions and other requested info by July 26thth.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]FYI- on deposits usually it is 200/person (due July 29th) and then rest due on arrival.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]LET’S HAVE SOME FUN AND CATCH SOME FISH!!![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Dustin@freemydollars.com[/font]