Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fisherman Here!
Hello everyone! My name is Cody, and I am an 18 year old boy from Iowa! I've just started fishing as a hobby this summer and I'm really enjoying it! I hope you can all pass your wisdom and knowledge onto me so that I might become a fisherman of your caliber! [fishin]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Scruffy and welcome to the BFT. Well one thing for sure fishing the salt is not too practical living in Iowa. So what kind of fishing are you into - bait or spin casting, fly fishing, rivers, ponds etc. We'll get you directed to the proper forum. Good luck.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Well living in Iowa I do a lot of fishing in ponds, not much salt around here! Lol. I'm into spin casting mostly, and I try to stick to shallow divers and topwaters. I'm not all that knowledgeable really, but I'm ready to learn. I've posted a bunch in Freshwater General already and I'm enjoying that immensly! This is a great forum and I look forward to learning as much as I can while I'm on! Thanks for the warm welcome.
[signature]