Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy here!
hey guys i'm cameron i'm from NC area just wanted to say hello..i'm turning 18 this aug 6th and been fishing for along time and just now decided to look for a forum. so i hope u guys can help me out a bit..i will ask my frist question here if i am aloud to but i will wait till some one tells me i can [:p]
[signature]
Hi there dkcam & welcome to the BFT. Hey congrats on your up coming 18th. Feel free to ask a question any place at any time - for that is what we are all about. What kind of fishing do you like? Fresh, salt, bait casting, spinning, fly fishing etc.
[signature]
well at the moment i like just fresh water cause i used to go salt water fishing when my grandma owned a beach house but thay sold it so i am more into fresh now. i have tryed fly fishing also i have my fly rod just i have no good place around me to do it, its either to wooded or hard to get to. but my fav place to fish ever is lake erie i went there when i was about 13 i belive i wanted to fishing in there so bad i went out and bought a little starter fishing rod with a small tackle box and went fishing and caught 5 big huge 2 feet long about 10 pound fish in a row with a little zebco and a jig so i am pretty hooked on lake erie after that.
[signature]
Hey hey- welcome to the forums!

NC is beautiful! Ever been up to Lake Champlain?

Hope to hear more soon!

Guy

[signature]