Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Luck
For some reason I'm just not catching anything. I started fishing at 10:30am yesterday, and fished different areas until about 6pm. Now, from what I saw I was hitting good feeding times at about 5pm-6pm the bass and cats were hitting the surface, but I couldn't catch a darn thing. I got one fish all day in that spread of time. I was using my frog chatter bait with salted trailers, topwater locusts, weedless topwater frogs, umm...I tried live worms for a while and got nothing. I pretty much had a bad day. Are there any ways I can garuntee better success? I'm not looking for a perfect day, but I just want to be able to catch 3 fish in a 6 hour spread lol. Please help, any feedback is awesome. Tips and Tricks puhleez.
[signature]
We all know that there is not magic trick to force fish to attack everything that we throw out to them.

With a variety of styles and colors of lures, fished from top water down to the depths, the major changes that need to happen are the presentation.

You may find out what gets their attention and take note of it. Throw it out and retreive it back. Throw again and bring it back slower, then slower again and finally just crawl it back.

Different colors and different presentations will be the best bet.

Sometimes a fish just gets lock jaw and won't bite at anything. There is nothing that we can do aboout that.

Just keep trying and changing up style, color and presentation. After all, they do call it fishing, not catching.[cool]
[signature]
ive had those days they suck
wen u see them feasting topwater an there not takin then i throw my smallest topwater or som chatter or spinner bait
[signature]