Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Boat what are they
Ok so I am bored here at work and surfing on boat websites. So if money were no issue what would your dream fishing boat be.

Mine would be a Ranger 619VS with an Evenrude 225 E-tech. I think this boat would do anything and everything i ever need to. I would take it in Blue and silver. with a 9.9.

Next

Majja
[signature]
This is my [url "http://www.rangerboats.com/flash/gallery.cfm?mid=5524&series=z"]dream boat.[/url]
[signature]
Very nice. I am glad to see I am not the only one with ranger Fever. Now I just have to figure out how to make a bunch more money to get it.
[signature]
[cool][#005050] This is my dream boat, but as you can see, I am strictly a troller for big fish...[sly][/#005050]
[signature]
She is a beauty.
[signature]
I got my dream boat last year. Exactly like the picture except for two additional seats for the front & rear spots, full top-set, dual downriggers, & 90 HP Mercury.[inline navigator165.jpg]
[signature]
My dream boat would be a 26ft Grady white with a cuddy cabin. With a 300hp merc verado,set up on a transom bracket with walk through cut outs. A 10hp merc trolling motor with eclectic start, on a hydraulic lift,with helm controls Four electric downriggers, three battery bank,with a Fureno fishfinder,gps chart plotter,radar,and auto pilot. The boat would be blue,with white interior,that would be able to be washed out with a on board hose. No carpet on this boat. The boat would have rocket launchers,for my rods,and a hard top.
[signature]
[left]MRJ congrats on getting your boat. Kokeking she sounds like a beauty.
[/left]
[signature]
Dream boat, 10 State Rooms, Lounge, Kitchen, 4 Restrooms, fish hold 5 ton, bait reciever 500 scoops, much more. Travels 20 mph and range 3500 miles
[signature]
I think Mac wins. I want to go fishing with you.
[signature]