Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
[left]Hey im from Texas im sorta new to fishing ,and my favorite fish to catch for is catfish (hence the name).[Smile]
[left]I hope i can get some helpful info and learn a few things thx.
[signature]
Hi there catmastaa and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for joining our membership. What kind of fishing is to your liking?
[signature]
welcome to the BFT catmastaa..

.. feel free to browse all the forums.. especially the one from Texas.. ask any questions that come to mind.. and of course share your experiences with us .. we love posts with a good story and lots of pics ..

MacFly[cool]
[signature]
I go to Lake Fork every year and always drop a trotline down for the cats to check at night. The biggest so far is a 15lb. flathead but some real nice channels as well. I love fishing in Texas, welcome to the board
[signature]
Hey thanks ya'll for welcoming me. I mostly do a lot of lake fishing with bassmasta and its a ton of fun we use some sorta punch bait ,and it really works
[signature]
your welcome.. cant wait to see posts with lots of pics from both of you..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
You'll have to explain what a punch bait is to me. I thought I knew everything [Wink].
[signature]
I go fishin with catmastaa alot, the punchbait we use is made of all the crud you can imagine (worse than stink bait [:p]) . Its all slopped together in a gooey mixture. You take a stick, and "punch" the hook down in the bait (hence the name "punchbait") so you don't have to touch it.
[signature]
Welcome aboard catmastaa and thanks for taking the time to register here.

I like fishing for Cats too.

We have a special board here just for Cats or you can bring this up on the freshwater board as well.

We would love to see some pics of your lakes out there.[cool]
[signature]
Thx,Bassmasta and I may go to the lake today. Ill try to get a few picks in for ya'll.[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]