Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie on The Scene
[fishin]Hello all,

Just thought I would step in and introduce myself. My name is David and I live in the thumb of Michigan. I love fishing and spend as much time as I can doing it. The Wife gets a little mad every once in a while, but hey, Fishing is a love of mine I can just let go, have to do it.

I enjoy just about any type of fishing, freshwater fishing, never been saltwater fishing, hope that will change some day. My favorite types of fish I like to fish for are Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Salmon, Lake Trout, Pike, and Catfish...

For now, good day, and look forward to joining in on your discussions.....[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
Hi there Ghostlyt and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for sharing a little back ground about yourself. I gather that the little lady is not into fishing. Well I guess you can't win them all. One out of ten would be good.
[signature]
welcome to the BFT ghostly t... hey.. that kind of rhymed.. :-)..

anyway.. seems you have some experience in matters of fishing and enjoying the outdoors.. cant wait to see more posts from you on your past experiences.. and your future ones..

.. as you have probably already found out there are a lot of forums covering a wide variety of topics..including individual state forums..

please feel free to browse all that peaks your interest.. ask any questions that come to mind ..and especially share with us your experiences..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]