Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Im new here and just wanted to say Hello.
[signature]
hi and welcome to the BFT pcase.. you have definitely come to the right place for all things fishing..
when you get a chance browse thru the different forums that interest you.. including the Illinois one.. and then feel free to comment.. ask questions..and share your experiences with us..
[signature]
Thanks I have been lurking around as much as I can (still at work). I do have a question, does anyone here fish FLW? I'm looking for a boated toguarantee with for the Great Lakes Div. LaCrosse tournament 9/13-9/14.

Thanks

[signature]
I dont know the answer to your questions.. but just did a quick search on line and came up with

flwoutdoors.com

That site may have the answer to your question.. if not you may want to go to the Missouri and/or Illinois forums and ask
there.. someone may have the information you need..

MacFly [cool]

[signature]
My bass club is affiliated with FLW. Although I'm located here in Utah I have contacts throughout the lower 48. What exactly are you looking for? Check out the bass board. Someone may be closer that can help you out. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=162"]Click here[/url].
[signature]
Welcome to the BFT. We love seeing pictures of where you fish and the fish you catch. Big or small its better than being skunked.
[signature]
By getting a Guarantee with either a boater or co-angler you guarantee a spot in the tournament. To avoid entering and not getting to fish because there are not enough boaters. This is what might happen to me this weekend. We will see I hope I can fish this one.

Thanks

Phil

I will attach a few photos of me and fish and a couple of the places I have been to get them. Most of them are from Canada, and one is the weight in at the Wabasha MN Tourny.

[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for taking the time to register.

Please feel free to stop by the Freshwater or the Bass Board with any questions that you have. We will be glad to help you.[cool]
[signature]