Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy to this Awesome site!!
Hello,

I am new to this site, I have been trying to find a way to beat gas prices for my boat and got a float tube. I found your site and am very excited now about taking my tube out. I was wondering how to get more than one or two poles on my tube to go fishing and saw some of your rigs. Wow, I bow down to you all. I cannot wait to try to build and setup my tube like you have.

Thanks,

Kicker
[signature]
Hi there Kicker and welcome to the BFT. You certainly landed in the right forum. I mean that we have an awesome float tube board that should answer any questions that you might have. many of us who float and incorporated various rigging's to accommodate several poles. here is a pic of my SFC which handles several rods in addition to a fish finder. Check out the tube boards at this BFT link. http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi[/i]-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=81
[signature]
Cool tube, I want to build a rod rack for mine too. I have been asking around to see if anyone in my area would like to start a tubing club but not much luck yet. Anyhow man I am excited about this.

Thanks,

Kicker
[signature]
Hey Kicker stop by the California board & say hi. Lots of folks have met new friend on the BFT and actually gotten together to wet a line. Yours truly has joined up with some great people from here several time. Most of the time we went tubing together. Unfortunately the group I got together with are from SoCal.
[signature]
Hey kicker.. welcome to the BFT.. as you have already found out about the float tubing section we dont need to say much about it.. but please feel free to browse around to the other forums.. including individual state forums and ask any questions you want.. and of course to share with us you past, present, and future experiences.....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
what do you mean unfortunately SoCal.. your in SoCal.. LOL>. .. just the OC part of it..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Well let me clarify that statement - Unfortunately for him not me. He will miss the opportunity of tubing with us, unless he wants to drive south for a good bit.
[signature]
LOL.. that is true.. but he is always welcome to come join us if he ever happens to be in our area...:-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi Guys,

If I am ever down that way I will take you up on the offer. I think that was an invite anyhow [Wink]

Thanks,

Kicker
[signature]
yes it was an open invite for you to join us.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for taking the time to register.

We have a very good Float Tube Forum that would allow you to browse pictures and stuff of how we Pimp our rides out.

Feel free to drop by and even leave some questions or comments posted there.[cool]
[signature]