Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am new
Just trying to learn a bit more about Fly Fishing! Hi from Nova Scotia Canada!

PS the sites I love are mine and my brothers and a site i have shopped on! Not trying to spam!

--------
[signature]
Welcome aboard and thanks for taking the time to register here.

We have a very good Fly Fishing Board here on the forums. Feel free to drop by and check it out.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks!
[signature]
how far along are you in to fly fishing?

What I mean is, have you gone yet? cought anything? tied any flies? stepped in over your waiders [shocked]?

welcome to BFT,
[signature]
Welcome to the site ilovefishing123, I hope you enjoy your time here. Just to let you know, you are not allowed to post any links until you have 15 post or more, please refer to the "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Introductions_C77/Introductions_Board_F295/gforum.cgi?post=436275;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"
[signature]
I am Confused I thought my links were taken out of my signature but now they are back in.. I am just ConfusedSad
[signature]
..the easiest way to remove those links peranently is to edit your profile and delete them from your signature block..

MacFly
[signature]
Macfly is right, we can remove them every time you make a post but it is easier for you just to edit your profile. I'm sure what happened before was we just removed the links because it takes an administrator to edit your profile. The reason for this policy is to prevent people from using this site for advertising, once we can see you are posting reports and using BFT you will be allows to post a link as long as it is not to another forum. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
[signature]
first i thank you to welcome.
hi, i am new to this site.
My name is Tan Florence in Texas.
My hobby is playing Poker.
I am very interesting to see this forum.
----------------------
<a href="http://www.drugaddiction.net/louisiana">Louisiana Drug Addiction</a>
[signature]
Welcome to the site Tan, I hope you enjoy your time here. There are a lot of folks that know a lot about fishing and much more, so let us know if we can help you. WH2
[signature]
Hi there tanflorence and welcome to the BFT. What kind of fishing are you into & where do you fish?
[signature]
I fish in Nova Scotia Canada at a lake near Shelbrune, grew up there, I am trying to learn a bit of what my dad used to teach me, he taught me to fly fish, it's the only kind I like thus far. Well except when I catch myself. I actually think I like making flies more then fishing. They are cuteSmile
[signature]
this site is fustrating I do not know how to turn them off
Don't you just hate that when a machine can get the upper hand. [mad]To edit contents in your signature, click Forum Setting on the light blue tool bar at the top. Then go and edit the text next to Signature. Besure to click Save Forum Settings at the bottom before closing that window. BTW when you reach 15 posts you will be able to show those links when you are on the Advertisers forum.
[signature]