Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 trips in 14 days...
Its been a busy two weeks first it was Yuba we got 14 pike and 20 perch and one trout that had at one time been grabbed by a pike by the looks but had mended...

Then it was the Gorge for two days of fun catching bass and a few lakers, it was fun camping on the lake and night fishing...

Then it was Pelican for a day didn't need any food (there were lots of bugs) and lots of bass and gills...

Then it was a stop at Starvation for the night and the next day, a few perch and bass and one brown...

It was nice to be home for one night but up and gone to try East canyon lots of bass but small...

I think the next day was Echo and more bass...

Then it was Jordanell or Rockport a day on each... Rockport has some very nice perch and lots of them...

Then Mona for a short day, And back to Deercreek the next...

And two more days on the Nell, I think I mite sleep in tomorrow...Lots of fish and fun some lakes was much better then others....
[signature]
Must be nice to be retired! [Wink]
[signature]
[quote bassrods]

Then Mona for a short day... [/quote]

Wow that is an amazing fishing marathon. How was the June Sucker fishing?
[signature]
what you got a rich wife or a free obama gas card?[Wink][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Retired yes it is great...[sly][fishin]
[signature]
I couldn't get one to take the drop shot this time...[Wink]
[signature]
Yes to both...[cool][cool]
[signature]
Sounds like fun Cliff
[signature]
Nice report! Two questions. first was the trout at Yuba a bow, and how big? Its been a long time since I have heard of a trout being caught there. Second what was your favorite lake to fish this trip?
[signature]
It was a bow at 18 3/4", and the Gorge had the most fish and the biggest was a laker at about 25 to 30lb but I think Yuba with how the Pike hit was the most fun....
[signature]
Nice, I'm jealous
[signature]
I was very tired...
[signature]
nice trip... was curious what did you use at Yuba and is there any specific part of the lake you would recommend? =)

want to go there this weekend but heard that is has been slow lately... your report says otherwise =)
[signature]
Cliff got a little too much sun at Yuba. I think he might have caught some carp and thought they were pike[:p]. That is the most pike i have ever heard of being caught in 1 short trip.[sly]
[signature]
We used swim baits and luck craft lures...
[signature]
Yep you found me out,[sly] carp with teeth...[Wink][fishin]

gleikin all the pike came off of points with brush in 10' or less we could see some of them before they would hit, no trolling just casting...
[signature]
Don't you remember the whitefish i caught at BL with the GIANT teeth????[sly][sly][sly][sly]
[signature]
Oh yes it was the one with dentures....[Wink][sly]
[signature]