Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay again
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Someone is advertising a Flint Arrowhead Oneida #4 Bamboo fly fishing rod on eBay. What I found rather interesting is that he provides a better picture of the case and all but hides the rod. Sort of makes you wonder what is going on beneath the covers.[Image: surprised.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline eaf4_1.jpg]
[signature]
hmmm that would make me suspicious as well.. seems to me that if you want to sell something like that.. the main item is the rod.. not the case and sock its in.. why dont you pm/email the guy and ask him for more pictures of the rod and see what he does..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That is a little suspicious, but I have found TUBE and SOCK are very important to some collectors
Names can rub off the rod, but you still have the tube for authenticity.
[signature]
Just FYI when buying from ebay always use paypal w/ buyer protection never send a check or money order. Buyer protection will insure your purchases & refund you if it is a bogus auction.

I know this first hand got ripped of on a new set if calaway irons seller never shipped me my purchase after about 3 weeks paypal refunded me my entire payment. But beware no all ebay auctions are paypal insured
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Good point sinergy. There are so many ripoff people out there just waiting for you to give them money for doing nothing in return.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]