Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MEMBERS-Please read this post before continuing
Greetings new member and welcome to the BFT. We want to thank you for taking the time to register and joining a group of great people that share your joy of the fine sport of fishing. As with most forums there are rules and regulations that we ask you to acknowledge. We would appreciate you taking the time to review these which are outlined in the FAQ section which is located on the light blue tool bar. Here is the link "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"

Please note that no link of any kind is permitted prior to a member having a minimum of 15 posts. Spamming and or links to other forums are prohibited. Also links in signature files are prohibited with exception to moderators and approved advertisers of First Light Net.

Please feel free to visit and participate in any forum of your choice. BTW there are no dumb questions, if you have one just ask away. Enjoy the experience of being a member and have a great day.
[signature]
Hello New Members, welcome!

If you find your post has been edited or deleted it could be for one or more of the following reasons.
You posted a link before becoming an established member.You posted a link that leads to a forum. You violated the rules posted in our FAQ

Thanks for joining. Once you've become a contributing member, you will be allowed to post links that comply with the rules.

Enjoy the site and most importantly, Fish On!
[signature]
(08-10-2008, 06:44 PM)Dryrod Wrote: Greetings new member and welcome to the BFT. We want to thank you for taking the time to register and joining a group of great people that share your joy of the fine sport of fishing. As with most forums there are rules and regulations that we ask you to acknowledge. We would appreciate you taking the time to review these which are outlined in the FAQ section which is located on the light blue tool bar. Here is the link "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"

Please note that no link of any kind is permitted prior to a member having a minimum of 15 posts. Spamming and or links to other forums are prohibited. Also links in signature files are prohibited with exception to moderators and approved advertisers of First Light Net.

Please feel free to visit and participate in any forum of your choice. BTW there are no dumb questions, if you have one just ask away. Enjoy the experience of being a member and have a great day.
[signature]
Hi there, I'm a new member, just signed up, and I tried to go to the link you posted to the FAQ page, but it says "page not found". 

Is there another link? 

Thanks.
(08-10-2008, 06:44 PM)Dryrod Wrote: Greetings new member and welcome to the BFT. We want to thank you for taking the time to register and joining a group of great people that share your joy of the fine sport of fishing. As with most forums there are rules and regulations that we ask you to acknowledge. We would appreciate you taking the time to review these which are outlined in the FAQ section which is located on the light blue tool bar. Here is the link "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"

Please note that no link of any kind is permitted prior to a member having a minimum of 15 posts. Spamming and or links to other forums are prohibited. Also links in signature files are prohibited  with exception to moderators and approved advertisers of First Light Net.

[signature]
Hi, I’m a new user looking forward to using this platform for updated information.  I will try and post after a great or not so great fishing trip.  Fish on everyone and good luck to landing the big one.
Hello, I'm new here and love this site. I'm just learning fly fish and this site well help a lot. Thanks to all.
(05-08-2023, 01:29 AM)flstci Wrote: Hello, I'm new here and love this site. I'm just learning fly fish and this site well help a lot. Thanks to all.

Welcome to the site, lots of members fly fish here, so you are in good company. Do you usually target trout? If so, what areas do you fished the most?