Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the site
You have a great thing going here keep up the awesome website[fishin]
[signature]
Welcome to the BFT B52BG... and you are right when you say this is an awesome place to be..

I see you are from Oregon and like to fish the smallmouth bass.. what type of fishing do you do ?

Please feel free to browse all the different forums (sounds like you already have).. and add to the quality of this board with your input both in questions and experiences...

Again, welcome to the BFT and I hope you have as much fun here as I do... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi there B52BG and welcome to the BFT. You certainly hail from a beautiful state with all those green trees and cold rivers & creeks. BTW do you fly fish?
[signature]
Welcome to the site B52girl, I hope you enjoy your time here and please lets us know if you have any questions. One of us will be glad to help you. WH2
[signature]
Hey thanks and welcome to the forums!

Where are you from? Ever been up to Lake Champlain or that neck of the woods?

Glad to have you here and hope to hear more soon!

Guy

[signature]
thank you for the kind words, our membership is what makes this site the best on the web, Hope you will become active part of this site as well....[cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard B52Bombergirl and thanks for sharing with us here. We are all looking forward in being of assistance if you need anything.

We could sure use some more fishing reports from your area and the reports are always welcome.[cool]
[signature]