Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Angler
Hey guys just dropping in to say hello, Nice site you have here and i look forward to giving and receiving much desired info. i fish for literally anything that resides in our waterways, i also make fishing videos and articles about the Illinois area Be sure to watch [Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Welcome to the BFT AdeptAngler...

I take it that you have already given the site a good once over but wanted to point out that we do have a forum for all types of fising including a forum for each state..

What type of fishing do you do the most often.. and what species of fish do you target most often?

Again, welcome to the BFT and please dont hesitate to ask questions or give input as the need arises..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi there AdeptAngler and welcome to the BFT.This is a great site for not only learning new skills but meeting good friends as well. Thanks for registering.
[signature]
Hey Bud, welcome to the forums...

We just did an interview with an Illinois based outdoor website,

Check it out on our blog or their front page (each is different).

Hope you enjoy it hear and lookig fwd to hearing more!

Guy

sorry, links to sites with forums cannot be listed on any postings on this site...

"http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Introductions_C77/Introductions_Board_F295/gforum.cgi?post=436275;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"
[signature]
Sorry MacFly, apologize about that.

So can I explain that we had an interview with someone/company that I feel he would find interesting and a cool conversation point and just not put a link...or can I not reference anything that has to do with leaving this site?

Thanks-
[signature]
the only concern with the link you posted is that fact that it goes to a site with a forum.. there was nothing wrong with how you led into that link..

in answer to the rest of your question.. Ill just remind you that we do have the capability to send and recieve private messages thru this board.. and I dont have any control over what information you may or may not send to any other registered member of this board... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Thanks MacFly, I am pickin up what you're throwin down '[Wink]

Appreciate it and apologize about the flub up.

Guy
[signature]
your welcome.. and no need for apologies.. its all good in the BFT family...[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Thanks bud, Hope all is well with you!

Guy
[signature]
is well as well could be.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi, welcome, just new myself but finding some very genuine folks and great fishing tips etc. Only ever drove through Illinois and sure wish I could have spent more time, beautiful area, I live in the Pacific Northwest and go after the trout and and landlocked steelhead we have here. really enjoy the forums, still figuring out how it all works. Sure you will find this pretty neat too, heck, it's all fishing, can't go wrong[fishin]
[signature]
Hello Adept,
Welcome! I am always intrested in checking out video! Have you uploaded any to [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/videos/[/url] yet?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator