Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
number of times you fish per year
number of times you fish per year
Please list targed species of fish and other aquadic species targeded and tell us how you target them, peir, river, boat .... ect....
[signature]
Bass, large and small mouth. I fish mainly lakes from shore and boat. Rubber worms when the weather is cool or over cast. Jigs on drop offs, and spinner baits up under docks when the summer heat is in fill swing.
[signature]
the wife says to many i say not enough.i would say 3 times a week on average.much more in the spring and fall when the salmon and steelhead runs are on.ice fishing for blugills is also a favorite of mine.they call me holehopper and the oldtimers usualy threaten to stuff me down one of the many holes i have drilled with my electric ice auger.in the summertime i fish the many small streams for trout.
[signature]
The family and I fish for Walleye, perch, gills, crappie, and pike. And also sport fish the smallies and large mouth,fish many ways boat, pier, and shore.
[signature]
Howdy and thanks for ringing in..

Its good to hear from yet another all around fisherman, cant never get too many of them.[cool]
[signature]
I fish trout really early..Brook. rainbow. Then move to perch, pike,walleye,smallmouth,coho,lake trout, crappie. I take a walk to the lake shore almost every day in the summer. Ice fishing in the winter months. It breaks up the winter.
[signature]
I'm with dave as far as spring and fall being hot times to get out, so that brings the average way up. I do alot of trolling for walleye and pike on the river and lakes. I fish from shore for gills in a few of my favorite holes. I like to get out and ice fish also, I pop a few holes in the ice and set my tip-ups then retire to the shanty for either some jigging or set a decoy for spearing. I use alot of spinner baits from the boat, good ol worms from shore and live baits on the ice, usually blues or greys.
[signature]