Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New rapala lures
Does anyone know when the new rapala lures will make it to the US? I saw them on Rapala's website. What would be a good color for the X-rap shad. I live in SW florida and The pond i fish is clear and spring fed thanks.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Gunship - what part of the Ft Myers area are you fishing? Any how I wouldn't restrick myself to just one color for it is almost like matching the hatch. Better yet what kind of bait fish would you be trying to mimick? If I had to pick just two of those shown I would go with the 4th and & 9th ones from the top. Then again I'm a fly fisherman. When I lived in Broward County I only fished the salt.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline "Rapala copy.jpg"]
[signature]
I wasnt limiting my search to one color just curious as to what colors would work. I was also talking about the X-Rap Shad. Thanks
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Gunship - If you Google Images for X-Rap Shad those will be the lures that come up. Perhaps you have a different picture of what they look like & would post it here for us to look at. Again choice of color depends on water conditions [clarity] bait fish species available, etc.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]