Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to fish and camp Weber
I'm planning on heading up for my first trip to the Weber this weekend and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any great campground near good parts of the river. I've heard people say, " fish above echo." Does that mean north away or south towards rockport, cause I've heard people talking about rockport as well.

By the way, thanks a million guys for the pointers on Mill Creek and Cottonwood. I caught FIVE fish, which for me is like five billion. I really couldn't have been happier. Thanks. Good luck to the rest of you.
[signature]
As far as I know the camping near Rockport is pretty limited Allot of the area is Privately owned.
Theres a area near Rock port is right below the damm were the spill way is. Get there early though cause is get full fast.

You might be able to find some spots in Rockport state park or even in near the highway right off of the coalville exit
[signature]
Above Echo is upstream so toward Rockport which is mostly south in that section. Check the forecast before you go. Second half of weekend is supposed to be cold and wet. Snow levels to 8000 ft in SW Wyoming.
[signature]