Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy
I have been reading this site for a while and decided that I should get involved in some posting, so thought I'd introduce myself. I've been trout fishing since I was a little kid, and got interested in warm water fishing when I moved from Utah to florida. Mostly bass and ocean fishing there, then back to utah, and now I'm trying to learn how to catch cats in UL.[cool]
[signature]
welcome to the BFT new2bass..

as you probably already know we have a load of forums for you to choose from.. including ones for each state..

please feel free to browse all the forums that strike your fancy..

we look forward to your posts with questions and comments in the future..

if you have not already done so please take a moment to read the sticky post at the top of this forum that highlights the sites [red][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Introductions_C77/Introductions_Board_F295/gforum.cgi?post=436275;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]"rules"[/url] [/red]for all to follow....

again, welcome to the BFT and hope you enjoy this site as much as we do..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi there new2bass & welcome to the BFT. I went the same route you did but twice. When you say warm water I recall fishing in Biscayne Bay & the Gulf of Mexico where the water temperature gets into the 90's. By the time one caught a fish it was almost ready to eat. LOL. Hope that you explore this site a bit and share your fishing stories and oh pictures too. http://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gforum/bobwink.gif[/img
[signature]
Welcome to the intro board Eric. I'm sure you have been reading the recent reports about the guys catching those nice cats at Utah lake. If you haven't tried it already, it might help to send a PM to one of the guys that have been out there doing so well. Good luck on your quest. WH2
[signature]