Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Alaska!silvers.. any secret tips to share?
I hate to ask but...could a top class guide or fly fisherman share a tip. I fell in love with Alaska last year late in life at 39. It seems my life of commercial fishing was destined to end up in the gem of states. I call Soldotna my second home with my fishing partner living there. I want to be at the top of my game on this two week venture. Silvers are low on my list of mastered fish. I would like to know is wet line my obvious choice? I have the flies and have tied to many but a picture of your favorite would be nice. I also am making fly boxes, the GreenWater fly box is a box I put together with my own hands so custom it is. My company name is Irideus check me out. Anyway to all Alaska locals I tread lite and and in full appreciation of your resources. My company has adopted a few rivers to give back. I carry trash bags and clean the tourist debris as they leave the Fred Meyers blessings river side. I am sorry people come and show disregard and I in no way want to be tied in with the elbow bumping self gratifying tourist. See you on the kenai or making the boat run across Skilak...my hands are shaking...Sept 20 is almost here! Long live last minute trips and the fish we pursue.
Tim
Irideus
"May we all see backing many times"
[signature]