Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this neighborhood
I am new to this wesite. I am an avid fisherman. I love all types of fishing but would have to say that Cats are my calling. I haven't figured out why yet, but they give me the greatest joy to catch. My best catch to date was a 27 incher. I cought it on a perch colored rapalla minnow. Other than that, you name it i will try and catch it.
[signature]
Hi there KOTC & welcome to the BFT. A lot of our members are into catting. Some seem to catch them on stinky bait but I see that you use a minnow rap lure to catch your cats. Cool. Thanks for your story & BTW we all seem to like looking at pictures. Have any to share?
welcome to the BFT KOTC.. I am sure you will enjoy your time here as much as we do...

... take some time (if you havent already) to look around at the numerous forums we have on this site, including one for each state, and feel free to comment on any threads that peak your interest, or create a new one, ask questions, and like DR said.. we are a visual group.. and love to see pictures of the results of your fishing efforts..

if you have any questions feel free to ask away.. I am sure someone will have the answer for you..

again, welcome to the BFT...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hey bud, welcome to the forum!

Great to hear your enthusiasm, and we have some great cat fishing up here in Champlain! You ever get the chance, come on up - be glad to take you out.

Guy
[signature]