Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Have A Good Luck Charm?
Do you have any lucky items that you carry or put on before you head out to fish? And if so, what are they?

Or is there a lucky ritual you perform before you start, or when the fish aren't biting?

Not looking for serious voodoo tips here. Just wondering what other people's personal good-luck charms are!
I just wear my Minnesota Limited, INC Hat. Smile
[signature]
I always take my lucky can of skoal with me..which is always a different can than the last time...maybe it isn't lucky after all, dang it.
[signature]
I have a pair of tennis shoes with the soles coming off and about to fall apart (15 years old) but they are on my feet every time I go fishing unless it's winter and then I have one special pair of winter hiking boots I wear. I store both pairs of shoes with my tackle, that's the only time I wear them.
[signature]
Great question.

When i go steelheadfishing I like to listen to Muzzie Braun a local stanley Idaho singer, I just figure it pleases the fishing gods.

Also when i go hunting i like to have some Chris Ledoux playin.

I am a bit superstisious about my first shotgun, i dont take it out often because its lost it bluing and i dont want it to get rust but on a nice day that i dare take it out I always seem to shoot a bit better, and see more birds. Sure are some good memories with that gun.
[signature]