Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan crawler harnesses
I'll send you 5 of my favorite homemade[#000000][size 2] [/size][/#000000]walleye crawler harnesses from the great state of Michigan.

You send me 5 of your favorite homemade harnesses from where you hang your fishing hat.

This is basicaly a win win even swap. You get to check out some of my homemade proven Michigan walleye harnesses and I get to use some of your homemade stuff from where you live.

Interested? Send me a PM or respond to this posting.

Rules

[ul][li][#000000][size 2]NO STORE BOUGHT JUNK, MUST BE HANDMADE BY YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW.[/size][/#000000][/li][li][#000000][size 2]MUST BE TIED ON AT LEAST 8LBS -12LBS TEST LINE[/size][/#000000][/li][/ul]
[signature]
I need to talk to Crankem, he might be interested.[Wink]
[signature]
well i might trade some. ive been tying them up for 20yrs. only thing. the beads i use are pricey! i use real gemstones. so you might have to go 2 or 3 to 1. [fishin]
[signature]
Gemstones huh? Now that would be interesting to see. Sounds like the perfect Christmas present for my little Mrs. [Wink]

Send me a PM with your address and I"ll send you out a few. Take a look and send me back whatever you think.

Good Fishin
~Mike
[signature]
Sounds like you found a taker. Crankem is in WY for a tourney so i can't get ahold of him right now.[cool]
[signature]
Where in Wyoming ?
[signature]
I think Boysen???
[signature]