Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Hurts ????
Stumbled across this site thought ti was pretty funny don't want to offend anybody but I guess you wouldn't be on this board if I did LOL

http://www.fishinghurts.com/index.asp

Oh and remember:

"Recreational anglers rarely stop to contemplate that [url "http://www.fisharesmart.com/"]fish are complex and intelligent individuals[/url]. " [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

So there Republicans ??? ( J/K ) I think I just offend some one [blush]
[signature]
OK I puked, now what?
[signature]
the only thing thats a pain is fishing with trout_Slayer. he will drink all of your beer, and then swing at you with his rod when you try to grab one of his....now thats painful
[signature]
That site actually make me want to try bow fishing [Wink]
[signature]
They have some great bowfishing footage there.. I kept thinking.. "Man, that's a lot of catfish bait!"
[signature]
Makes me jealous! I need to get the bow rigged up for some carp action again!
[signature]
I think its terrible that people do fishing. I have tried my darndest to even stop fish from eating other fish.

I remember getting getting mad at wipers at Willard for feeding on gizzard shad, terrible. The poor things are being eaten and eaten by the greedy appetites of wipers catfish and even walleye and perch.

The best thing to do is visit any lake and then take rocks— there is always plenty of them—and through them onto the water. This is an effective method of getting the fish to stop eating and hurting each other. But I have lost quite a few jobs so I can't do that all the time, bothers me.

The fisherman look at me like I'm weird but hey...

I know fishing hurts whether we catch them or whether its fish eating other fish.

You should see largemouth bass eat bluegills. goes on all the time at Pelican Lake. Ugh! Imagine yourself being a bluegill and then swoop! A hungry bass eats you and you slowly die in its stomach.

I don't want to go any further because I don't want all the BFTers to stop fishing. I know they have feelings for other fish.

But Sadly fish have no feelings at all for other fish, which is why I'm making a new website in the future called
www.stop-fish-from-eating-other-fish.com

I'm gonna ask tubedude and other BFTers for help making the website.[cool]

You know there are some stupid people on this planet, not that I don't mind protecting animals.

fishinghurts.com is wacky to say the least! Do these guys ever stop to think about what they are even considering? These are animals! Hello?

Sorry to say those folks have something going on in their heads. We all have our problems but stopping fisherman from eating in favor of "fish human intelligence".

Had a conversation with a wiper one day. Told me it liked watching "Flipper the Dolphin" on "Aqua Television", an aquatic television network show for fish that live in the Bonneville Basin, ha ha ha!

Lions eat zebras. Wolves eat elk and deer, ect,ect. Fish eat other fish.

What are we to do cry? [crazy] Oh my!
[signature]
Are you a fisherman?
[signature]
Yes I'm a fisherman. Im laughing right now at that question.[sly]

Its silly you know like they dont think about fish eating other fish.

I was being sarcastic if you've seen fishinghurts.com its stupid. Such people just don't know how to see the "nature of things" I guess.

I have been fishing singe age 11. I used to always fish for trout. Even in ditches.

I now fish for channel cats. I miss trout though.
[signature]
ditto, just pulling your chain. I have not gone to the site. I can only imagine. I am not going to give them another site hit.[Wink]
[signature]
I wonder too why they don't protest animals being animals. Poor wittle defenseless plant getting eaten by that big mean moose. That plant has a right to life! What they need to do is go find a big heard of moose and go protest to the alpha bull. "Stop being a big meanie animal!" I am sure the moose will listen to them state their case... Then.. I am sure he will state his!

So the other day I was out in my front yard and saw something blackish kind of fly through the air about a foot off the ground and saw my cat.. I walked over there and she had killed a bird and was throwing it around in the air playing with it.. I enjoyed watching it.. I as a human would feel a little awkward tossing around an animal I had just killed as though it were a toy. I left her be and 2 minutes later I went to check on her and her new toy again and all that was there was tail feathers.. I couldn't believe how fast she ate that thing.
I think my cat taught me a lesson that day.. MAYBE God really does have a cycle of life. Possibly, one of the reasons that He created birds was to give Cats a little playtime and a meal. You know.. Dinner and a Show! AND there is nothing wrong with complying to the cycle as humans.
These groups are so out of touch with Life that they will protect a cows udder sooner than a human fetus... and they see no hypocrisy in that at all...
My unsolicited 2 cents.. Thanks!
[signature]
What a load of crap! Whoever the web designer is must be a politician as well. Who else can twist the truth to his/her favor? Haven't these people heard of the food chain? I like to think of myself as open-minded but playing God is pushing it.
[signature]
I always find it interesting that these types don't consider Human Beings as being animals. [laugh]We aren't even part of the food chain by their definition..
[signature]