Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LASSAGNE JOINS GONE FISHIN MARINE
Dixon, Calif. - Gone Fishin' Marine welcomes pro bass angler Mark Lassagne of Martinez, California, to its pro staff and Fishing Team.

Lassagne, a successful tournament competitor, licensed guide, and outdoor writer, brings manifold experience to Gone Fishin's growing business. A versatile angler, cashing in big tournament wins throughout the west coast, Mark is also creator and director of the western bass fishing magazine and tournament calendar, Bass Angler's Guide.

The western pro mentions a number of factors that made teaming up with Gone Fishin Marine the right decision. "This place is first class that any angler would be proud to be associated with. Just one look will tell you these guys know what they are doing. After touring the facility and viewing what this company had to offer it is an easy decision"¦. Picking up my twelfth new bass boat I can honestly say this was easiest and smoothest transaction ever. Everything went just the way I had hoped but never experienced before," Lassagne stated. ""¦I'm very excited to be associated with Gone Fishin'."

The 2009 season marks the third year for Gone Fishin' Marine's Fishing Team. The Team promotes GFM's commitment to the values of sportsmanship, habitat & species conservation and community involvement through their regular tournament activities as well as a number of volunteer efforts. Team Members contribute to CBAF's Toys for the Troops' Kids, Take a Soldier Fishing, the annual C.O. Pro-Teen Tournament, and Autism Speaks, among many other events and organizations.

Says GFM owner, Mark Blanton, "We're looking forward to a great '09 season with Mark on board. His experience and enthusiasm will be a huge contribution as our newest Skeeter pro, and his efforts in community building with Bass Angler's Guide will really compliment what our Team brings to bass angling in Northern California!"

Media Contact

Gone Fishin' Marine, visit www.GFMarine.com or call (800) 305-7538