Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it safe yet?
Thinking of going down to 6th street tomorrow for some evening salmon fishing.

Has anyone been down there lately?

I was there on Friday and the water levels were still really high because of all the recent rain.

I was wondering if it was safe to go out wadding yet.

If 6th street is still to rough I might make a trip to Hesperia. Anyone been over there?
[signature]
wow with fish in the water it sure looks like this one died down, but yeah been to hesperia and still almost to slow to fish. going to head out there tomorrow, going to try to get a few people together to share gas, not leaving til around 3pm, going to head to a place called podunk and pines point and if nothing there maybe hit ludington for the big sauble around 5pm fish for about 30 minutes and limit out at my favoritist place of all and come back here and be mad cause i kept them all and now have to clean them lol, theres really nothing moving around in the muskegon river, some here some there, maybe up on the gravel there wil be some more, might have to check that tomorrow too all who might want to go fishing with me can email me at jp.affordable@yahoo.com
[signature]
Hey , wish I could go but had an operation on the foot and it's bedrest for another week .
I'm going nuts because I can't go fishing or hunting , watching all the outdoor shows just seems to make the cabin fever worse , lol !

I look forward to hearing how you did .
thanks,
al
[signature]
well i guess it all depends on how one likes to fish...if you like a river packed with fish with groups of 25-30 in any one spot at any time then the big sable is the place to go, i limited out in 25 minutes biggest was 33 inches, there is a pic or two on the camera, with the ole lady holding it, will get it off there asap and on here
[signature]
You and I need to hook up and go fishing. I havn't legally caught one yet this year. PM me or you can send me email at [url "mailto:ktmbudd@yahoo.com"]ktmbudd@yahoo.com[/url] next time you plan on going out.f

6th street report
Fishing at 6th street dam is safe once again. Water levels are back down and if you know where all the holes are you can wade all the way across.

Me and my fishing buddy fished it tonight. (See pic below) About 10 other guys wading another 10-15 on the wall fishing. I saw several fish jumping. I had one fish on for a couple minutes but it got off. Saw 3 other fish taken.

[url "javascript:;"][Image: hollie_pictures_222.jpg][/url]

Still thinking of going to hespiria. Any reports from around there????
[signature]