Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing galveston
hello every body. after 27yrs of no fishing i need some help getting started. when people fish along I-45 feeder into galveston,tx. what are they fishing for? what type of gear is needed? what's out there? i do appreciate any/all help getting back into it. thanks, phila.phil
Phil,

First off I want to welcome to the BFT. I am sure you will find us a good source of information for all things fishing. Since I am not from your area I cant answer your questions but at the same time I am absolutely sure you will find other anglers who can answer all your questions, especially the ones for your specific area. Id suggest you go to our Texas forum and ask the same questions.

I can say for sure that the biggest question to answer is what type of fishing your are interested in. Whether it be fresh or salt, spinning, bait casting, of fly fishing someone can point you in the right direction. We also have a forum for float tubing and kayaking among other things.

Again, welcome to the BFT and please dont hesitate to ask any questions that may come to mind.

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT Phil. I see you have found the Texas board, hopefully someone there can answer your questions. Just as Macfly said, please let us know if you have any question about the site, we will be glad to help. WH2
[signature]