Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Eatstern WA Lakes and Streams
Hi, I'm BigFishingShop, (Scott), I live in the mountains outside of Loon Lake, WA and enjoy fishing remote locations. Have a particular affinity for trout out of high mountain streams and lakes. Fiesty and oh so good. Hoping to meet locals to fish with as most of my buddies still do the grind on the coast (Seattle) , Gorgeous area, unfortunately, 34 bazillion people think so too [fishin]
Hi there BigFishingShop and welcome to the BFT. As you might have noticed I deleted the link from your signature. Kindly refer to the guidlines for new members as noted in the first post of this thread or in the FAQ link.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Scott, hopefuly you will be able to find some new fishing partners on the Washington board. Let us know if you are having any problems finding that board. You might not have had a chance to read the welcome on the first post on this board but it clearly states you are not allowed to have a link of any kind until you have made at least 15 post. The reason for this rule is to prevent people from just coming on this site to advertise and not contribute. After 15 post we figure that isn't going to be the case, so please delete the link you have in your signature. Thanks for understanding this rule and please take the time to read the rest of the info in this link below. WH2
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=436275;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=436275;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
Hi and thanks for replying, I did wonder about the signature. Makes perfect sense. Am very much looking forward to ongoing correspondence with whomever as I live alone on a mountaintop and don't do TV. Just learning all this stuff, and it IS NEAT !! Thanks for allowing me to remain, learning so much, hope I can share too. Tight lines, Scott
[signature]
Scott,

Your signature change worked perfectly... [cool]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi there BFS and thanks for your cooperation. You sure do live in a beautiful state. Lived on the west side for a couple of years and enjoyed fishing the many rivers near my home. Living in SoCal now doesn't afford me the luxury the Evergreen state has to offer. What kind of fishing turns you on, and what species do you target?
every time you Washingtonians talk of your lakes and streams I think about Snoqualmie Falls and the fly fishermen I saw practicing their trade so to speak .. it was awesome..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Well it wasn't me for I would fish the Snoqualmie River between Duvall and Carnation.Yea right like you thought that it was me. LOL
[signature]
Hi, danged thing ate the letter I just wrote you here, reminds me of Charlie Brown and the kite eating tree. Maybe it sent. Anyways I wrote I am originally from SoCal grew up on the ocean out of King Harbor and San Pedro in the 60's and 70's.

Love small stream trout fishing and want to get more into fly fishing. More involved challenge and our regs here must have been written by barbless fly guys.

So now I'm running late , look forward to further correspondence, whereabouts down there you live now? I know the area and it's waters pretty well
[signature]
Snoqualmie is really something, you should see it when the falls freeze !! pic does zero justice. Spent many years of my life as a young man living near Monroe, WA where the Snoqualmie and Skykomish rivers meet, you wanna talk about steelhead !! remember watching them trying to jump up the falls and thinking, ya aint gonna make it lol. Very fond memories of the area. I believe it's HWY 202 runs from Fall City to Monroe along the river and has several real nice public accesses, guaranteed dinner. would still be living there if it didn't get so crowded.
[signature]
Hi there BFS why don't you drop into the Watering Hole on the Fly Fishing forum where we can rap some more.
[signature]
The real fishing is on the Stilly (Stillaguamish) , I think most of the fish smell Everett and head up the Stilly
[signature]
well it coulda been.. lol.. and yea right like I know where on that river you are talking about.. LOL>.

MacFly
[signature]
Welcome BFS,
Some great fishing out your way, we look forward to checking out your reports and pics!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Thanks, Yeah Monroe / Snohomish and those hills are my ol stomping grounds, and they're gone lol, relocated here from the last 15 years in the Okanagan for medical reasons ( all addressed now) and looking forward to getting about, by the way, NICE FISH !!!! landlocked steely ?? tiny pic on my laptop, need a monitor
[signature]